Today, I have another super fun and special Craftside Giveaway filled with all sorts of goodies.
This prize pack includes:
- The Royal Ballet Diary 2014
- A Card Album
- A Christi Friesen kit that includes all the goodies and directions to make a mixed-media heart.
- A new Brave Intuitive Painting MakeReady Blank Journal.
- A pack of Makeready wrapping paper
- A randomly selected bulking dummy (a blank book the publishing industry uses to decide the size, shape and paper a book will be printed in.
- And will include but not limited to stuff from my personal stash! Like yarn, quilt fabric, rubber stamps, glue,tape measures and who knows what else! It will be like Chistmas only it's January!
More about this desk calendar filled with beautiful photos from Frances Lincoln:
The Royal Ballet is Britain's largest ballet Company and the Royal Ballet Diary 2014 celebrates its history as well as its world-class status. The diary includes evocative black and white photographs from the 1940s onwards - including images of Rudolf Nureyev and Margot Fonteyn - as well as contemporary color photographs of principal dancers and the Company today. Also included are posters, designs and costumes thus offering a glimpse behind the scenes of this world famous ballet Company.
This week-to-view diary is illustrated throughout with color and black and white photographs and is available in desk and pocket format.